Achievement Quotes And Sayings. Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. Conrad Hilton
Despite all the achievements of civilization, the human being is still one of the most vulnerable creatures on earth. – Vladimir Putin
No one has ever achieved greatness without dreams.
Quotes on Achievement
- Every achievement is a servitude. It compels us to a higher achievement.
- I’m not the type who’ll yell about my achievements from the rooftops. – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.
- Believe me that in every big thing or achievement there are always obstacles-big or small- and the reaction one shows to such obstacles is what counts, not the obstacle itself. – Bruce Lee
- Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track of are our failures, discouragements and doubts.
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.”
- Even today, I dare not say that I have reached a state of achievement. I’m still learning, for learning is boundless. – Bruce Lee
- Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Achievement has no color.
- Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible. – Albert Einstein
Goal Achievement Quotes
- Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed. – Paulo Coelho
- If you want to achieve your goals, help others achieve theirs.
- Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.
- Don’t mistake activity with achievement. – John Wooden
- We shouldn’t teach great books; we should teach a love of reading. Knowing the contents of a few works of literature is a trivial achievement. Being inclined to go on reading is a great achievement.- B.F. Skinner
- The value of achievement lies in achieving.
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
- Achievement has no color – Abraham Lincoln
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Our achievements of today are but the sum total of our thoughts of yesterday.
- “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.”
- To achieve the impossible; it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought.
Quotes on achievement and hard work
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. – Ayn Rand
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve. – Napoleon Hill
- All great achievements require time.
- What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve.
– Norman Vincent Peale
- You are the greatest achievement of your own life.
- If my mind can conceive it, my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it. – Jesse Jackson
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one’s level of aspiration and expectation.
- The starting point of all achievement is desire. – Napoleon Hill
- Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together. – Paul Ryan
- Any great achievement is preceded by many difficulties and many lessons; great achievements are not possible without them.
- Patience is not a virtue. It is an achievement.
- Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. – Theodore Isaac Rubin
- Achievement results from work realizing ambition.
- Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. – Golda Meir