Eagle Quotes Success, Motivational, Inspirational, Attitude. Eagle rises to the top of the precipice with its wings; man, to the top of the honour, with his morals! Mehmet Murat ildan
Eagle Quotes Success
- A very great vision is needed, and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. ~ Crazy Horse
- The chief is the chief. He is the eagle who flies high and cannot be touched by the spit of the toad.
- Don’t quack like a duck, soar like an eagle. ~ Ken Blanchard
- Like a young eagle, who has lent his plume To fledge the shaft by which he meets his doom, See their own feathers pluck’d, to wing the dart, Which rank corruption destines for their heart!
- A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky.
- The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror! ~ Joyce Meyer
- There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud. ~ Carl Sandburg
- In an eagle there is all the wisdom of the world.
- When you soar like an eagle, you attract the hunters.
- You can put wings on a pig, but you don’t make it an eagle. ~ William J. Clinton
- You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren. ~ William Henry Hudson
Eagle Images with Quotes
- The eagle may soar; beavers build dams.
- May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world. ~ Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- You can’t soar like an eagle and crap like a canary.
- The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!
- For my own part, I wish the bald eagle had not been chosen the representative of our country. He is a bird of bad moral character. He does not get his living honestly. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- The whole spirit of ‘Eddie The Eagle’ is that it’s the taking part that counts, not the winning. ~ Taron Egerton
- When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it. So, in the storms of life may your heart be like an eagle’s and soar above.
- You’ll have to forgive me this boldness, but I think women are very fortunate that men exist! The gods are very wise and certainly knew what they were doing. They created the sun and the moon, light and darkness, the eagle and the serpent, all for the same reason. They are perfect complements and the mechanism we use to reach heaven. ~ Laura Esquivel
- Why fly like a hen when you can soar like an eagle?
- Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.
Quotes on eagle
- If I were an animal, I would be an eagle. ~ Jamie Foxx
- As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather, so the hand of the world is wounded by its own skill. ~ Helen Keller
- The Eagle has landed. ~ Neil Armstrong
- I believe in reincarnation. In my last life I was a peasant. Next time around, I’d like to be an eagle. Who hasn’t dreamed they could fly? They’re a protected species, too. ~ Lee Trevino
- A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. ~ Ta’ Shunke Witko
- The eagle has no liberty; he only has loneliness.
- A friend is like an eagle; you don’t find them flying in flocks.
- Don’t be a pigeon if you were born to be an eagle. Experience God’s altitude for your life.
- The eagle never lost so much time, as when he submitted to learn of the crow.
- Eagles come in all shapes and sizes, but you will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes.
- But flies an eagle flight, bold and forth on, leaving no track behind.