Quotes On Humanity And Kindness. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.”
― Dalai Lama
Best Quotes On Humanity
- “Be a good human being, a warm-hearted, affectionate person. That is my fundamental belief.” – Dalai Lama
- “The next evolutionary step for humankind is to move from human to kind.”
- “Being human is given. But keeping our humanity is a choice.” – Anonymous
- “There surely is in human nature an inherent propensity to extract all the good out of all the evil.”
― Benjamin Haydon
- A crust in comfort is better than a feast in fear.
- A day is lost if one has not laughed.
- “Be kind to all creatures.” – Buddha
- “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
- “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
― Mother Teresa
- “It’s human nature to gripe, but I’m going ahead and doing the best I can.”
― Elvis Presley
- “You must not lose faith in humanity.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Be the reason someone smiles today.” – Anonymous
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.”
― Leo Tolstoy
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
- “I hope that people will finally come to realize that there is only one ‘race’ – the human race – and that we are all members of it.” – Margaret Atwood
- “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.” – Dalai Lama
- A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
- “Who are we as human beings if we ignore the suffering of others?” – Anonymous
Quotes on Service to Humanity
- “Everybody can be great…because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Those who teach the most about humanity, aren’t always humans.” – Donald L. Hicks
- “Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.”
― Albert Einstein
- “How many disasters do we need to unite humanity.” – Loesje
- “If you cannot find faith in humanity, be the faith in humanity.” – Anonymous
- “There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed.”
― Woodrow Wilson
- “If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett
- “Humanity, take a good look at yourself, inside. You’re a world – everything is hidden in you.” – Hildegard of Bingen
- “I love humanity.” – Albert Einstein
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
― Muhammad Ali
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.”
― Göran Persson
- “We are all cells in the same body of humanity.” – Anonymous
- “All people have three characters, that which they exhibit, that which they are, and that which they think they are.”
― Alphonse Karr
- “Benevolence is the characteristic element of humanity.” – Confucius
- Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons.
R Buckminster Fuller
- Never lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Quotes on humanity
- “Let’s not lose hope in humanity, instead of live to help others. We can make a difference.” – Anonymous
- “Find the sweetness in your own heart, then you may find the sweetness in every heart.” – Rumi
- It is easier to love humanity as a whole than to love one’s neighbor.
- “Human nature is not obliged to be consistent.”
― Lucy Maud Montgomery
- All of us, the great and the little have need of each other.
- As the spokes of a wheel are attached to the hub, so all things are attached to life.
- “Love is the crowning grace of humanity, the holiest right of the soul, the golden link which binds us to duty and truth, the redeeming principle that chiefly reconciles the heart to life.” – Anonymous
- There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.
- “Who so lives for humanity must be content to lose himself.” – Octavius Brooks Frothingham
- “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King
- “By serving humanity, I automatically serve myself.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- At the bottom of at least popular Marxism there has always been a kind of disgust with humanity as it is to be. Lionel Trilling
Quotes on mankind humanity
- “Our human compassion binds us the one to the other – not in pity or patronizingly but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.” – Nelson Mandela
- “We are all connected. When one arm or foot is poisoned, the whole body becomes infected.” – Suzy Kassem
- “My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.” – Desmond Tutu
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Let us have but one end in view, the welfare of humanity; and let us put aside all selfishness in consideration of language, nationality, and religion.” – John Arnos Comenius
- “Love humanity? Start with one person.” – Gabriel Laub
- “We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity; more than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.” – Charles Chaplin
- “Humanity’s next state is rising above ourselves for the sake of our common unity.” – Anonymous
- “Here I am. I claim my humanity with no fear and no limits. Here I am.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “My work is about helping humanity.” – Agnes Denes
- “Selfless service alone gives the needed strength and courage to awaken the sleeping humanity in one’s heart.” – Sai Baba
“Moral courage is the highest expression of humanity.” – Ralph Nader
- The earth is the cardle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.
- “It is human nature to think wisely and act foolishly. “
― Anatole France
- The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.
RALPH ELLISON, Invisible Man