Women’s Day Quotes Images. “Happy Women’s Day to All of You! Have a Great Day Ahead and Keep Smiling”
Men always want to be a woman’s first love
women like to be a man’s last romance.
– Oscar Wilde
Quotes On Women’s Day
- Remember the dignity of your womanhood. Do not appeal, do not beg, do not grovel. Take courage, join hands, stand beside us, fight with us.
- “You are a special woman and I want you to know how very important you are. Have a wonderful day!” ― Happy Women’s Day
- What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
- “Here’s to strong women: May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” –Unknown
- A woman’s hopes are woven of sunbeams; a shadow annihilates them.
– George Eliot
- On Women’s Day what can I wish for, but the very best for you! ― Happy Women’s Day
No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you.
– Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “A woman performs all the duties of a man but a man cannot do all that a woman can do.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- “To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell her what she can.” –Spanish Proverb
- “Well-behaved women rarely make history.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- You fill my days with happiness and my world with your love! Sweetheart, you are so special to me! ― Happy Women’s Day
- “A woman in any form shall be celebrated and honored, be it, a sister or a wife or a mother or any other form.” ― Happy Women’s Day
Woman is the companion of man,
gifted with equal mental capacity
– Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.
An optimist is a man who hopes they are.
Chauncey Mitchell Depew
- “Every successful man is backed up by a woman who is always a step at the forefront of him. Salute to the woman of the future.” ― Happy Women’s Day
International women’s day quotes
- “Wishing You a Very Happy Women’s Day! You have everything in you and that’s the reason why the World is celebrating you!”
- A woman is the full circle within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
Happy Women’s Day
- “A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd; she is herself.” –Loretta Young
- “A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.
- There is no such thing as an ugly woman.
Vincent Van Gogh
- “The best protection any woman can have is courage.” –Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” –Ntozake Shange
Dear Teacher:- “I am sending you warm greetings on Women’s Day because you are the light that has guided me through each and every step of life.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- Oh, if I could but live another century and see the fruition of all the work for women!
There is so much yet to be done.
– Susan B. Anthony
- “Women’s Day is not about sitting and enjoying, it’s about learning from the ladies working here and making this place great.” ― Happy Women’s Day to All
- A Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.
– Rudyard Kipling
- “Women are the mammoth reservoir of power and talent which has yet not been tapped.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” –Unknown
- ”There is only one thing in the Universe which a woman still needs to learn and that one thing is that, ‘she has the power to turn the direction of the wind on her own’.” ― Happy Women’s Day
Happy women’s day quotes
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” –Hillary Clinton
- The history of progress is written in the blood of men and women who have dared to espouse an unpopular cause, as, for instance, the black man’s right to his body, or woman’s right to her soul.
– Emma Goldman
- After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.
– Christian Dior
- “Empower woman, empower the human community. The base on which the world stands is a woman.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- “A strong woman is the one who can dare to raise her voice for the cause she believes in, and this strength lives in a corner in every woman’s heart, it just needs to be searched.” ― Happy Women’s Day
Heaven hath no rage like a love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
– William Congreve
- “One powerful being of the society is a woman who is educated and has the power to spread awareness in the society.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- “A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.” –Coco Chanel
- “She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword.” –Atticus
- “Had the woman community had not been there, money would have been meaningless.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- “Be a queen when you think, be a queen when you decide, no one has the power to defeat the tremendous power inside a woman! Her strength can cross any hurdle in her life!!” ― Happy Women’s Day
- As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.
– Virginia Woolf
- Because man and woman are the complement of one another, we need woman’s thought in national affairs to make a safe and stable government.
– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Women’s day quotes in English
- “There’s nothing a man can do that I can’t do better and in heels.” –Ginger Rogers
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.” –Nora Ephron
- “Women, from time immemorial, have fought for the right of others, now it’s her time to get her rights realized and get equal participation in the society.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- “A woman is one who walks on her own footsteps rather than following the direction shown by the crowd.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- I hate women because they always know where things are.
- Women are made to be loved, not understood.
– Oscar Wilde
- “No matter where you go, you can encounter the power of a woman, she runs a company in the most efficient way, and she raises her children in a way that nobody ever can think of doing!” ― Happy Women’s Day
“The stars are Beauty of sky, the grass is the beauty of Meadow and the Woman is the Beauty of Life.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. ?
– Louisa May Alcott
- When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.
- “You’re my source,
You’re my power.
You’re my love,
You’re my flower.
You always take care,
I hear your heart song.
So be happy, my dear,
As the day is long!”
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
Women’s day messages quotes
- “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.”
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
- The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that … women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves
– Louise Otto
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want?
– Sigmund Freud
- “Whether women are better than men I cannot say – but I can say they are certainly no worse” – Golda Meir
- Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
– Thomas Paine
A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
- Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race.
Mary Mcleod Bethune
- “When the woman put their heads together, powerful things can happen!” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The greatest gift you can give to the world is passionate you. Seize the day and make it count.” – Tega Ologbo
- Women are the real architects of society
– Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Don’t let anyone tell you, You’re weak because you’re a woman.” – Mary Kom
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men.
– Joseph Conrad
- “People used to say that boxing is for men and not for women and I thought I will show them someday. I promised myself and I proved myself.” – Mary Kom